How I chose mywomens wading shoe.
My favorite past-time: Shoe Shopping! The same holds true for buying a womens wading shoe. No matter what kind of mood you’re in, buying a new pair of shoes can really lift your spirits!
First thing to look for in wading boots? Lightness! You do not want a big heavy boot that only gets heavier when it’s wet weighing you down.
You actually do quite a bit of walking in your wading shoes so make sure they fit you well with your waders on and that they’re durable because you’ll be scaling rocks and river-banks in them.
You can pick up these great wading boots for around $100. Don’t be afraid to try on the men’s sizes to find the right fit. Since you’ll probably be wearing these with waders – your foot just got wider!
Ultra-Light Wading Shoe by Orvis
This description is straight from the Orvis page, verbatim. Now if we can get Orvis to make Manolo Wading Shoes ;-)
This wading shoe is featherweight, quick drying, and ideal for fly fishing travel or everyday fly fishing use. The Ultra-Light Wading Shoe is available in studded or felt soles. These wading boots are a mere 38 oz. a pair in size 10 yet, unlike other travel wading shoes, our Ultra-Light wading shoe provides comfortable full support and protection. Imported.
• Quick drying, tough nylon and synthetic Nubuck fabric
• Durable enough for everyday fishing use yet just 38oz.
• Natural rubber protective layer over the fishing boot toe.
• The ultimate wading shoes for the traveling fly fisherman.
• Removable insole for comfort.
• Fishing boots available with studded or felt sole.
• Speed lace eyelets with one-pull top locking mechanism.
My Shoe Shopping Day in Basalt Colorado
Finished reviewing a Womens Wading Shoe, take me to more reviews
Home for SheLovesFlyFishing